A blog all about my self-taught nail designs, stories, practice and how-to's. I've put this together as my portfolio of my work, my log of every design. I previously kept all my work on an album on my smart phone, it broke and I couldn't back it up and therefore lost 600 photos of nail designs I had done, I've never been so upset! So now they are on here, I'll never loose them and its out there to be enjoyed by others too.
Monday, 6 January 2014
Yellowstone Park
Lava! Isn't it cool? Aren't you mesmerised by it? Well I think so, and these nails look just as good.
Get yourself a treat, here I went for a Gold Crackle Varnish (be careful to choose a crackle design you want) by Barry M and apply any base coat colours you want. I went for lilac, navy, red because they have similar undertones so all go together but create a bit of difference from a single colour base coat.
Make sure your base coat is completely dry before applying crackle top, its a mess if you don't!
What do you think of my colour combos?
Labels:
crackle,
gold,
lava,
nail art,
nail design,
nails,
yellowstone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment