Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Pink Leopards

I haven't posted in a while, been working way to much and doing too many things, love a busy life! So due to my short amount of time in a day recently here's my idea of a quick mani.

Took about half an hour with drying time and means I have great looking nails for work and for going out too and it hasn't taken up my day, bonus!

Here is a beautiful design and really simple to do, and mistakes are easy to cover up. I used Drop Dead Gorgeous- Baby Pink.  I painted just a few layers on my index, middle and pinky fingernails and the other two I used W7- Pearl White it gives a beautiful shine. On top of this I used my Rio art nail Collection of a subtle neon purple, baby pink and hot pink shades to add blobs of colour in random shapes. After I simply used the black art pen and lined each blob with two unsymmetrical line/dots/rosettes to get a really simple, quick leopard art design!

I used the purple at the base of my nail, followed by baby pink in the centre and hot pink at the edge to create a bit of a gradient. I recommend this design because you can use any colours you want, blues, blacks and greys, anything.

Finish your nails with a top coat of clear nail protector to get the shine and leave to dry!


No comments:

Post a Comment