God it's has been a while!
A levels are slowly coming around to their last few weeks so my attention has been diverted from my insanely cool nail designs to that of revision, lucky me.
I did my nails the other day however when I had a couple of hours I knocked this'un up. This probably has to be my best attempt at gradients to date, I chose a Rimmell London orange and neon pink (would you believe it) and went for a more subtle blend rather than a stark one. The pink doesn't show but the colour it created with the orange actually worked better! It created this beautiful fiery orange blend and I just loved it, the saddest day came when it chipped to unrepairable measure at work last night.
Hope you like it and post if you want to know how to do it or have any Q's!!
x

No comments:
Post a Comment