I love how you can use any colours and just blend, dab, and create what you want! In this example I used W7 Nail Varnish Metallic's range ( I bulk bought 15 colours ;)) and they are simply brilliant. Not a common brand, but not cheap either! they are all shades of galaxy tones: some ambers, pinks, purples while some blues, greens, pinks. Each one is distinguishable different colours (all 15) and somehow I have used them all.
I used Collection Bedazzled sparkle top coat and only in moderation, following my trails of colour varnish so as not to over power the galaxy effect with glitter. I accidentally did this to two of my nails and they just look like dark base glitter top... I wasn't impressed.
So yeah definitely loving this futuristic space-age feel, as you can just go wild and do whatever, don't follow guides, just imagine it all up!

No comments:
Post a Comment